The Contessa Of Davis Or Queen of the House

A history of the life of a Miniature Australian Sheperd......as seen through her eyes.....

* Note.....HP & WP refer to Husband Person and Wife Person







Thursday, November 17, 2011

So what's the deal here?

    I haven't posted much lately because this household has been totally bonkers.   WP hasn't been home much and from what I overheard it something about her being a new grandmother.  Whooppeee that means there will be a little person for me to play with soon.  I have such short legs, it's a bit hard for me to lick faces on HP and WP.  But I heard the new baby's name is Hadley, a short person, oh yeah, let the fun begin.   I can see in my very near future being able to grab cookies out of little chubby hands and someone to chase after me.  I think I can tackle a kid but I refuse to share my toys, though, so this Hadley person had better bring her own.  I don't think she will like the way my toys taste because Charlie slobbers all over them...
   So the other thing happening is trying to figure out just who is driving into our yard.   I think WP is a bit crazy in the head...she went to a place called Ogden-land and came home driving some sort New Insect. It looked more like a squashed Volkswagen to me. HP thought she was crazy and told her she would never be able to go anywhere if it snowed hard. But then yesterday she came home with another car. A Subaru Outback...cool a new muttwagen.  This one looks more to my liking, oh yeah, I know I get to ride in this one. Okay maybe later when the inside gets dirty. Did someone say mid-life crisis?  And what does broke mean?
 So no pictures today. I have to stay on my toes. HP looks like he may be going somewhere.  I need to be there, right by the door looking longlingly into his eyes with the pitiful "I want to go too" look.   Awh darn, never mind, looks like he's taking his gun for another walk today. I wonder if that gun-thing is allowed to chase deer, or does it get put on a leash too? I don't get to go and I even got a new haircut so the mud and leaves don't stick to my coat.  WP was a bit testy when she went to bed the other night....I like to sleep on her side and after a good hike with HP, I brought in a wee bit of mud on my tummy. So after I cozy into bed and then dry off the mud leaves a nice gritty feel on her side of bed and I left a few leaves and sticks there too......ruh roh....trouble with HP ..hence the new haircut!

Until next time.......no peeing in the house, and new haircut or not, stay off the pillows on the bed!
Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment